A fex explanation of methods
Fabrics are impregnated with resin and placed manually under vacuum with the help of a bag until polymerisation, with the aim of compacting.
PREPREGS CARBON FIBER
The resin contained within the fabrics polymerises under the effect of cooking: This procedure allows an excellent quality of composite.
The part to be realized is put under vacuum with dry fabrics, the depression created allows the resin to be aspirated and spread.
It involves winding resin impregnated fibers continuously around a rotating mandrel serving as a male mold.
THE ADVANTAGES OF CARBON
- Mechanical strength
- Security, for its lightness and the easiest maneuver pieces.
- Its Paint adhesion is excellent
- Esthetics and design: possibility to create almost any shape even combining them with others materials (wood…)
THE TAVA'E IS EQUIPPED OF THESE PIECES
- The superstructures
- The dog house
- The mast
- The boom
- The bowsprit
- The “Bimini” with solar panels
- Doors and lids of compartments
- Chests and deposits
- Interior floors
CREATION, REALIZATION AND TRANSFORMATION PARTS ON REQUEST
BIMINI WITH SOLAR PANELS,
TABLES, BENCHES, VARIOUS…
We study all requests . Please Contact-us for offers and feasibility.